2012年1月22日日曜日

Fwd: Kotaku: Skyrim's Creation Kit is "Nearly Ready" [The Elder Scrolls]



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Kotaku: Skyrim's Creation Kit is "Nearly Ready" [The Elder Scrolls]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 02:20:43 +0000
From: Blogtrottr <busybee@blogtrottr.com>
To: jun0onelive@gmail.com


Blogtrottr
Kotaku
As if you don't waste enough of your time in a gamer's haze, here's Kotaku: a gamer's guide that goes beyond the press release. Gossip, cheats, criticism, design, nostalgia, prediction. Don't get a life just yet.
Skyrim's Creation Kit is "Nearly Ready" [The Elder Scrolls]
Jan 20th 2012, 02:00

I'm done with SKyrim. I've seen enough and done enough of what came with it to satisfy me, so I've put it down. I haven't put it away, though, because I know the game's creation kit is coming soon. Very soon, if Bethesda are to be believed. More »

Twitter
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿